To find where we are on the map, follow these instructions for various travelling options:
Approximate driving times from Sligo are as follows:
- Dublin (N4) – 3hrs
- Galway (N17) – 2hrs 30 mins
- Donegal (N16) – 40 mins
- Belfast (M1) – 2hrs 45 mins
Guests travelling from the East, West, South
- Take the N4 approach road to Sligo
- Proceed through Sligo on the Inner Relief road
- Take the N15 for Donegal/Derry/Letterkenny
Harbour View is located on the left-hand side approximately 3km after Cliffoney (sometimes spelt Cliffony) on the N15 towards Bundoran
Guests travelling from the Belfast
- Take the A1 and A4 road towards Enniskillen
- At Enniskillen take the A46 road towards Ballyshannon
- Proceed through Ballyshannon along the N15 heading for Sligo
Harbour View is situated approximately 20km from Ballyshannon on the right-hand side
Guests travelling by Rail
There are regular daily connections between Dublin Connolly and Sligo. Train journeys take approximately 3 hours. For timetables, visit the Irish Rail website
Guests travelling by Air
Ireland West Airport Knock is located approximately 78km (1 hour by car) from Harbour View. The airport serves a number of UK and European destinations.
Guests travelling by Bus
Bus Eireann buses link Sligo with most towns in the country. Buses are also available from Sligo to Cliffoney (Expressways Route No. 64 (Galway), No. 23 (Dublin) or Regional Services No. 480 (Ballyshannon). For timetables, visit the Bus Eireann website.
Detailed directions can be obtained from AA Route Planner.